emtel have been busy over the past 3 months building a generic web mapping application called MapIT. MapIT, pronounced Map-eye-tee, is developed in New Zealand, and can be used as a “Software as a Service” (SaaS), or installed and configured internally at your organisation. The application was built with the user in mind. It features functions such as:
- Open all types of Geospatial data, from MapInfo TAB, to ArcGIS REST Services, to SQLite, and SQL Spatial, and more.
- Easy to use interface with more map than tools.
- Relational Site Manager which builds intuitively so there is no duplication and sites can be built in minutes by your administrator.
- Integration to a number of other applications and data sources.
- Easy to use filter and export tools.
- Mark-up tools.
- Development API for clients who want to integrate MapIT into their own systems.
- The fastest map viewer in Australasia.
- Excellent 24/7 New Zealand support.
- Cost effective.
- An AGILE development life-cycle ensuring that new tools are released monthly.
For more information about MapIT contact emtel today.